- Regular Expressions (Regex)
- Working with Culture & Regions
- Concurrent Collections
- Advanced Threading
- Thread syncronization
- Async await
High quality code
- Key concepts of high quality code
- Code formatting, Code documentation, Naming conventions
- Development Tools
- Refactoring (introducing Resharper)
- High quality methods, high quality classes
- Defensive programming and exceptions
- SOLID principles
- Cohesion / coupling
Advanced Unit testing
- Scope: Writing unit tests in C#. Be able to write tests/code with TDD.
- Unit Testing in C#
- Test driven development
- Scope: Apply design patterns in C#. Use dependency injection libraries.
- Design Patterns overview
- Dependency Injection + IoC
Databases and C#
- C# database frameworks/libraries [1h] – Theoretical
- Entity framework core
- Patterns – Theoretical
- Repository pattern
- Command and query segregation (CQS)
- Complex app with database integration – Extend the application that we’ve implemented – Add persistence layer with one library.
- Integration testing
Web Services and C#
- Scope: understand serialization.
- JSON, XML – C# libraries
- Web services overview – Theoretical
- Scope: short overview over web services. REST/SOAP Services.
- WFC Service – Overview – Theoretical
- Scope: introduction to WCF.
- Consume Web services in C#
- Scope: understand client / server integration. be able to consume and integrate web services in C#. use integration patterns (retry policies, fault exceptions handling)
- HTTP Protocol. C# HTTP Client.
- Consume REST API
- Consume + Integrate SOAP APIs
- Integration patterns
Web Services and C#
- NETCore Web APIs
- Scope: understand NET Web API features, understand HTTP concepts, be able to write APIs and expose database entities trough APIs with REST principles.
- HTTP, CORS
- HTTP Methods
- REST Principles
- Web API features (controllers, routes, middle-wares, serialization)
- Web API security
- Web API architecture
- Web API development – Extend project to expose data trough APIs
NoSQL introduction, Recap, Interview Preparation
- NoSQL Technology Breakdown
- NoSQL and Microsoft
- NoSQL, Relational, or Both?